This is my second piece of work. I have used garden materials, leaves, grass, compost, sand, chalk, pastels, salt, plaster, pigments of grass leaves and soil, and water. The result of this was that it took at least three weeks to set. I decided to take a risk and just do it. On reflection, I could have used more materials. I made my own clay squeezing the pigment from grass dew.

Factors shaping the finished sculpture in the development process were: being busy with other modules and assignments, as well as private engagements.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s